Saturday, May 26, 2007

Eyah







Devil woman..
Stay away from me.


Spent all morning reading Naruto manga. The internets be very good to me.
First it was hotwire, or something... the file sharing network which was then taken over by this other client.
Totally underground, not many knew about it. It was a single client driven system that connected to thousands of underground servers. The servers could then control access, upload/download ratios, swap lists etc. You'd use the client to look for trackers (servers that tracked hosting server) and displayed information about the hoster, like what type of stuff did it keep, access, ratios etc.
It was great. Much more reliable content than Napster (back then) and Kazaa, similar to bittorrent. Server master kept track of their content, so you really couldn't put up fake or low quality files. And if you wanted something specific, you could always put it up on a servers request board.

Kline I think it was called... not sure though. But good old days... .. that's when I rediscovered Anime.
And now I've moved into Manga, the comic books that most Anime's are based on.

Now the first Manga series I read was Bleach. After getting bored waiting for the 115 episode to air and watching 10 episodes of fillers, I figure I'd just get my fill by reading up the Manga. So I started from the beginning and read all 250 manga in one go. Ok, more like a week... but yeh, ll 250.

So now I find myself waiting for the next Bleach manga 276, or the next episode, 127.
What to do then? Start a new series. Naruto!

32 down, 300 to go.

Woohoo!

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page