Thursday, May 17, 2007

Sinfest

Just Sinfest, May 17th 2007.





I don't know when I'll start blogging. Though I can't lie, this feels good. It's like an addiction.
This little bit of typing, I'm taking a hit.

Just one hit please, and no more. Remember my friend, I've quit.

Quit quoting myself. Pretending to be wiser than my years.

Hell, I don't think I succeeded at that either. Haha, I guess it's got more in common with hitting the hashpipe than I realised.
You always think you're brilliant, you sound smarter than you are. The Philosopher king.

Here I go again..
Just one hit, just one puff.. just one line.

Wasted prose and pretentious rhyme.

Riding the hashpipe again..
Good bye...

2 comments:

Jugal said...

...

Corny name said...

you guys need to stop finding me

 
Locations of visitors to this page