Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Youtubin' - Found some Dance Mela vids

Am I the best or what?

3 days into Dance Mela, and I'm already level 4.. Not that levels matter.
The hindi music keeps playing in my head, everywhere I go. It's crazy, I never listened to much hindi movie music before, with the exception of some Adnan Sami and Lucky Ali.

And now I catch myself singin' Rangeen, and Fanaa, and god knows what else.

Pointless Fact:
Rangeen is by a Pakistani singer, and isn't from a Bollywood movie.
Found this out while searching for Rangeen on Youtube... and guess what I found.





This absolutely awesome Rangeen video, in da GAME!
Some people danced the song almost PERFECTLY!... It looks great.




Bollywood movies, bollywood songs... bollywood games.. who the hell came up with the word Bollywoood anyway.
Just another attempt at ripping off the "west", as we call everything American.

Why American, how come we aren't copying the Japs, or the French , what's wrong with some good ol' Amsterdam culture ape-ing? I could do with some of that kind of "freedom" right now. (I don't smoke up... but... well, just a thought)

My whole body hurts today.
Mostly cause I've been playing Dance mela all night, and I keep the keyboard in a weird position.
Pain, pain.. and here I go again, playing. But it's so much fun!

1 comment:

Beth Loves Bollywood said...

No idea what the lyrics are, but what a fun song!

 
Locations of visitors to this page